• Provides an average pulp anesthesia time of 60 to 90 minutes, and an action on soft tissues of approximately 3 to 5 hours.
• Indicated for use in all procedures of medium duration.
• Prilocaine has a low toxicity level.
• Felypressin does not affect arterial blood pressure.
• Fast biotransformation.
• Well known and approved formulation with clinically proven efficacy.
• Packaged in sealed blisters with 10 cartridges, which minimizes external contamination.
• Filled in glass cartridges.
Box with 50 cartridges of 1.8mL each in 5 sealed blisters.• Box with 50 cartridges of 1.8mL each in 5 sealed blisters.