Local Regional Injectable Mepivacaine HCL Anesthetic without vasoconstrictor
• Provides pulp anesthesia for 20 to 40 minutes and soft tissue anesthesia for 2-3 hours.
• Optimal for use in short-term procedures.
• Procedures in children.
• Patients with serious heart diseases, or those in which the use of vasoconstrictors is contraindicated.
• Indicated for hypertensive and asthmatic patients.
• Pregnant patients, especially during the 1st and 3rd trimester.
• Attachment of an orthodontic band, etc.
• Free of Methylparaben.
• Well-known and approved formulation with clinically proven efficacy.
• Packaged in sealed blisters with 10 cartridges, which minimizes external contamination.
• Filled in glass cartridges providing:
1. Better visualization of blood reflux;
2. Minimizing the pain during injection, due to the smooth sliding of the plunger;
3. Preserving the total efficacy of the product throughout the expiration date due to the absence of pores in the glass and the total seal of the cartridge.
Carton with 50 cartridges of 1.8 mL each, in sealed blisters with 10 cartridges each