Local Regional Injectable Mepivacaine HCL Anesthetic with nor-epinephrine 1:100.000
• Provides pulp anesthesia for approximately 60 to 90 minutes and soft tissue anesthesia for approximately 3-5 hours.
• Periodontal treatments in general.
• Endodontic treatments.
• Short-term Oral Surgeries.
• Free of Methylparaben.
• Well-known and approved formulation with clinically proven efficacy.
• Packaged in sealed blisters with 10 cartridges, which minimizes external contamination.
• Filled in glass cartridges providing:
1. Better visualization of blood reflux;
2. Minimizing the pain during injection, due to the smooth sliding of the plunger;
3. Preserving the total efficacy of the product throughout the expiration date due to the absence of pores in the glass and the total seal of the cartridge.
Carton with 50 cartridges of 1.8 mL each, in sealed blisters with 10 cartridges each.